Anode active material manufacturing equipment
for lithium secondary battery
[Present manufacturing process - CVD]
- High Heat treatment at 2,800 ~ 3,200℃ is required
- High price raw materials are required: micron(<50㎛) size Si and SiO2
- Low productivity [high-temperature heat treatment and Hexane gas expense]
- High-priced manufacturing equipment is required [Cooling system, powder collector etc.]
[New Process we have developed - liquid phase synthesis method]
- Proceed heat treatment after forming an intermediate product with stirring reaction at room temperature.
- Low price raw material
- High productivity [ Productivity has improved by using the liquid phase synthesis method at room temperature ]
Mass Production Pross of SiOx
[Control Chemical Supply System]
React to solid SiOx
Optimum size milling
Comparison of Anode active materials
•Capacity: 280~370 mAh/g
•Price range: 8$~12$
•Chinese companies dominate the market.
(Si, Sn metal)
•Capacity: 3,000~4,000 mAh/g
•It has capacity degradation caused by volumetric expansion.
•Capacity: 1,000~1,800 mAh/g
•High commercial value
•Only a few companies can mass produce.